Saturday, July 21, 2018

poem-LIFE written by me .

LIFE
i a small boy with a joyful mood
yesterday i was just born!
today i am a boy !with many responsibilities.
but before , when i was a small infant ,
I was a free bird , to go everywhere.
yesterday everyone smiled at me ,
today everyone talk with me
yesterday i have wishes to fulfill
today i have dreams to fulfill
tomorrow i will be a man ,
with works to do , a adult
tomorrow there will be no
smile,and talk but work!
a boss, a family,a office
and then! DEAD
three stages -baby,boy,man
after the third - a soul,a free soul
a immortal,pure soul!
and again a life with three stages
this is the cycle of LIFE...!


                                                                                               -JUMAN DEV SARMA 

1 comment:

poem-LIFE written by me .

LIFE i a small boy with a joyful mood yesterday i was just born! today i am a boy ...