Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Solving rubics cube .

Hello friends . today i am going to show you how to solve the rubics cube very fast.I am  a rubics cuber also . i can solve the cube in 1 minute . my highest record is 28 seconds . if you want to solve the cube , then be with me . i have given my rubics cube solving vedio in youtube . the link is ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAXlaink-_U&t=20s----the link


today i am only going to show the first step to solve . in the next blog i will show you the formulas and shortcuts and steps to solve the rubics cube.
this is the first step ... 


                                                                     TO BE CONTINUED







No comments:

Post a Comment

poem-LIFE written by me .

LIFE i a small boy with a joyful mood yesterday i was just born! today i am a boy ...